Re: [orca-list] Orca on Linux cell phones?

Hello,

Yes Android introduced its accessibility support with Android 1.5. Then in Android 1.6 talkback has been added.

However up to Android 4.0 there was no touch input support thus accessibility was limited to keyboard and D-pad input.

Android 2 was most wide spread at that time so it's why I have reffered to it in my previous message.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 17. 7. 2020 o 11:12 mattias jonsson via orca-list napísal(a):