[orca-list] Orca on Linux cell phones?

About a month ago, I asked about the possibility of an APK version of Orca.  I gather, from the responses,
that this would be technically challenging, at best.  So, I'd like to ask about another way to get Orca on
cell phones.

Various versions of Linux are being ported to cell phones.  Although most of these projects hope to support a
variety of phones in time, the PinePhone tends to be the initial target for many of them, as detailed here:

PinePhone Software Releases
https://wiki.pine64.org/index.php?title=PinePhone_Software_Releases

I'm particularly interested in:

- Manjaro (based on Arch Linux).
- Mobian (based on Debian).
- postmarketOS (based on Alpine Linux)

Can anyone tell me the status and prospects for running Orca on these systems?  More generally, is anyone
else interested in the possibility of putting together a blind-accessible cell phone OS, based on one or more
of these?

-r