Re: [orca-list] Should Orca present live regions on non-active tabs? (was Re: Orca reads contents of non-active tab)

I agree. many instant messaging networks become usable to Linux systems through web interfaces, and getting notifications in such contexts is essential. That could be the default behavior, but then of course, it would be nice to be able to configure one's preference.

Thanks,

Fernando