Re: [orca-list] Should Orca present live regions on non-active tabs? (was Re: Orca reads contents of non-active tab)

I like the idea of ​​being warned when a message is received in another application that is not in focus. I use this on pidgin and I think it could be true for a web application too.

Suppose for example that you are using hangouts in the browser but are in another tab or even another application and someone sends a message. It would be useful in my opinion for this message to be spoken.

Of course we would need a way to configure this behavior, and if possible through a key combination.