[orca-list] Should Orca present live regions on non-active tabs? (was Re: Orca reads contents of non-active tab)

Hi Alex.

I believe this is happening due to live regions. It's not clear to me if Orca should always ignore live regions from non-active tabs or if that should potentially be a preference. And if it's a preference, what should the default be?

Thus I've changed the subject to see if we (Orca community) can reach consensus on the desired behavior.

--joanie