Re: [orca-list] solus linux

Hmmmmm, I wonder what I was doing wrong on the Mate installer?  I realize they use the same program to do the install, and found a few mildly annoying bits, but, got the Gnome version in.  What did you do to get a talking login on the Mate version?  Maybe it will work in the Gnome?  I played with the budgie on the live system, and found that the menu and 'run' box were inaccessible, though I could get to the network applet in that other un named frame.  Are you running these Solus on bare metal, or vm?

Thanks,

Dave

Sent from my Probook, running Solus 3.9999 Gnome.