Re: [orca-list] Skype, google-chrome, chromevox, and orca.

Greetings,

Well, I am one step closer! F6 followed by SHIFT+TAB did not work for
me, but I did manage to access a menu that included the option
"inspect accessibility properties," and calling it brought me to the
actual prompt. Unfortunately, this did not work. However, I replicated
the process on another, older machine, and it DID work - which leads
me to believe that my microphone may be muted. In the past releases, I
could reach the audio settings by invoking the launcher and finding
System Settings. That no longer exists under the launcher, and I can't
seem to access the speaker icon. The other machine has an older
installation of ubuntu and so works as desired. However, I really
would like to get this running on my newer machine.

Thank you all for your patience and for any more suggestions.

Hwaen Ch'uqi