[orca-list] still the same error

I am still getting the same System problem error after I boot Ubuntu.

There are no other buttons or checkboxes to stop it from coming up.

When I use the Orca keys, all I am seeing is the message, something like "There was a system problem" and the only 2 buttons that show when I tab are "Report problem" and "Cancel."

I have tried to completely reinstall the latest Ubuntu but I am still getting this annoying error.

Sometimes if I hit on cancel, Orca seems to stop running altogether and I have to reboot.

When I installed Ubuntu from the live CD, it seemed like I had to use ALT, Super User S, pressed twice to enable the speech so I am wondering if trying to enable Orca with the accessibility shortcut keys are causing my problem when Ubuntu is installed?

I have tried to look for a log file for the issue but can't find one to be able to send itit is certainly happening after I login.