Re: [orca-list] Skype, google-chrome, chromevox, and orca.

Greetings,

I am using orca-3.28.0 and Google Chrome 79.0.3945.79.

As for Skype and Firefox compatibility, I added the extension
recommended. It does seem now to allow use of Firefox, but I still
haven't figured out how to exactly navigate things with orca.

Hwaen Ch'uqi