Re: [orca-list] Skype, google-chrome, chromevox, and orca.

What do you mean when you state that the web.skype.com extension doesn't support calls? Here's what I did:

1. Install the extension which you can find here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/firefox-web-skype/

2. Visit https://web.skype.com and sign in.

3. I have echo123 added as a contact, but if you don't, add them and visit their profile page.

4. Click Audio Call.

5. A Web RTC prompt will appear asking you to approve microphone access. Allow it.

6. Then go through the usual echo123 process. You'll be asked to speak after a ding. I do, and hear my voice echoed back after 10 seconds or so.

Do you mean that web.skype.com doesn't support actual phone calls? That I've not tried, but at least as far as echo123 audio calls it seems to work well and is quite accessible.