Re: [orca-list] Orca's next paragraph keystroke

Hey Alex.

Thanks for the feedback. I've just made this change in master and it works as I'd expect on Wikipedia. It would be great if you could give it some additional testing and also check with your users who have complained about the lack of context to see if this solution addresses their complaint.

Thanks again!
--joanie