Re: [orca-list] Orca's next paragraph keystroke

Hi Alex.

I'm aware of that complaint from you already. However the problem is that we cannot guarantee that a given heading/title is associated with a given paragraph. Consider something like this:

  <h1>Title 1<h1>
<h1>Title for a group of links</h1>

There is nothing that connects the headings to the paragraphs. We could guess that the paragraph which appears earlier in the accessibility tree is the one to present. However, as you can see above, we cannot always rely upon there always being a heading for a given paragraph. Should Orca present "Title for a group of links" when you press p and move from "content 1" to "A paragraph that has nothing to do with those links."?

How does NVDA manage to get the headings right 100% of the time? If you can provide that information, I can try to implement something similar when I get back from vacation.

Thanks!
--joanie