[orca-list] Please test Orca master with Firefox

Hey all.

The issue that Alex and Nolan reported was a side effect of my trying to work around the broken-offscreen-text issue. This issue, for those of you who are not familiar with it, goes something like this: Authors think the best way to make their site accessible is to position some text offscreen so that sighted users won't find it but it will show up in the accessibility tree where screen readers will find it. Unfortunately, this "fix" often results in our being given the text one character or one word at a time when we ask for a line of text. <snark>Thanks authors and browsers!</snark>.

Anyhoo, in addition to the fix I committed for the problem that Alex and Nolan reported today, I just committed a totally different heuristic workaround for the off-screen text issue. One possible side effect is that if an author deliberately writes non-editable text that is one word per line for the entire text, Orca's going to ignore that authoring and pretend it's a single line. I'm not sure if that should be considered an Orca bug or an Orca feature. ;) I do not *think* there will be other side effects, but I've been wrong before. And we're getting awfully close to code freeze.

Long way of saying what's in the subject: If you are able to test Orca master with Firefox, please pull now and begin doing so.

Thanks in advance. Y'all rock!
--joanie