Re: [orca-list] Evolution - interesting accessibility

Hello,

Absolutely! And I'm totally fine with waiting until Cromium is done.

Thanks for all your help and everything you do to keep Orca maintained. As an aside, Debian Testing received
Orca 3.32 a week or so ago and I immediately noticed a huge speed boost due to issues I reported being fixed.

Thanks,

Brandon

Sent from my iPhone