Re: [orca-list] Orca's next paragraph keystroke

Le 06/08/2019 à 20:00, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
If, hypothetically, I were to create a command and bind it to Ctrl+Up/Down, how would Orca reliably identify what a paragraph (using your word) is. How would that be different from something with the accessible role of paragraph? And how would it also be different from where you land when you press o? I cannot make a new command without a very clear definition of what that command should do.

It's also a request of few Hypra users to be able to move by paragraph like NVDA does.

The first complain I hear is: moving by paragraph without having the context is not practical. For example if we've this:
* paragraph 1
* paragraph 2
* title
* paragraph 3

Orca will read paragraph 1, 2 then 3 without moving on title so the user is not informed of the context.

Best regards,
Alex.