Re: [orca-list] Anybody tried Fedora 29 yet?

When last I tried the Wayland session, I could not get the top bar menus spoken, nor could I put focus onto the items in the Settings dialogue.  With the X session, I could use flat review to navigate and set items in Settings, and hear the top bar menus.  This in Fedora 29 Workstation Beta; have yet to try the official release.

HTH,

Dave