[orca-list] Anybody tried Fedora 29 yet?

Hi all,

I will hopefully get chance to try Fedora 29 over the weekend.

Has anyone had chance to give it a spin yet? Any known issues or nasty surprises I should be expecting when it comes to Orca or accessibility in general?

I am still not a massive fan of the new Gnome Control Center - we seem to have to use flat review a lot more to get to various applets compared to the old version.

Thanks,

Nick