Re: [orca-list] Anybody tried Fedora 29 yet?

I played with the beta a bit and found that, in Fedora Mate, you will not have accessibility with any gui apps that require super-user; this includes the 'add users' app.  I also found that I could not get anything that needs qt accessibility to work; this in both Mate and Gnome. Regarding gnome, I think you'll find the same accessibility limits as in other Gnome 3.30 setups.  That is, the well-known issues with the settings dialogues and the trouble getting orca 3.30 to stay focused in the terminal.  Conclusion:  Fedora's Gnome seems as accessible as Gnome can be, while its Mate edition can use a little work.  Is Fedora 29 officially out yet?

HTH,

Dave