Re: [orca-list] Anybody tried Fedora 29 yet?

Thanks all for your replies.

Dave - yes Fedora 29 was officially released yesterday.

Majid - I agree it was better when things like username/password were setup during the installer rather than during the initial setup afterwards.

I will download the ISO and give it a spin.

Regards,

Nick