Re: [orca-list] Anybody tried Fedora 29 yet?

Are there still accessibility issues when using the Wayland session with Orca?

I ask because I'm using Fedora Silverblue, and under F28/F29 I can't get the Xorg session working. Could be specific to Silverblue, but if there are no longer accessibility issues with Wayland and Orca then maybe I won't waste any time debugging the Xorg session and leave it to someone more capable.