Re: [orca-list] is it possible to compile Orca on chroot environment ARM 64 toproduce ARM 64 bit compatible Orca?

Kille,
You are really expert and I AM glad, that you have deep Linux knowledge.
To make thinks more simple. Do you know, how to cross compile Orca from standard Ubuntu 64 bit release to compile it to ARM 64 bit target? I Am using Userland project, which can currently use Ubuntu ARM 64 bit stable or Debian ARM64 bit stable. It uses Proot module, complex.so libraries written in C++ and very probably compiled Qemu, which run in User mode. It is possible torun ARM64 bit instructionns onARM 32 bit CPU. So thisconfiguration is not standard and may be,that I donot have chance to compile something from thistype of environment for now.

Sure. Orca latest stable is compiled by professional Debian packagers and can be even run. But it support only Speech-dispatcher. And this speech server produces interrupt speech in Userland environment. I had A dream, that I will be able to run Firefox with Orca with Android device, but as I can see, I have tried to reach work for absolvent of informatic studies. I Am very patient, I can make many thinks, but as I can see, there is too much complex programmers relation ships between various modules.