Re: [orca-list] is it possible to compile Orca on chroot environment ARM 64 toproduce ARM 64 bit compatible Orca?

That's an interesting error that I've never seen, but I'm compiling natively ... I've never tried cross-compiling. Are you cross-compiling? If so, then you may need further help from someone who has done this successfully. If not, then it looks like there may be something wrong with your chroot. Could you be missing part of the toolchain, or could you possibly be having issues because you may be using an incomplete chroot, i.e. no access to /proc or /dev? That shouldn't cause the compiler to think you're cross-compiling if you're not, but I'm not sure ... there's quite a few things an incomplete chroot may possibly cause.
Imetumwa kutoka jaribu