Re: [orca-list] is it possible to compile Orca on chroot environment ARM 64 toproduce ARM 64 bit compatible Orca?

Orca is written in Python, and is packaged in my distro as architecture independent. I have also successfully built Orca from its git repository on both 32-bit and 64-bit ARM machines, which I use exclusively now. Chances are you will have a package for your distro already, but if not, it will build on your machine without modification, even if you're compiling an older version. Just grab the tarball for the version you need and do the standard
./configure
make
sudo make install
after you extract it. Just be sure you have all the necessary build dependencies in your chroot. Hope this helps.
Imetumwa kutoka dawati langu