[orca-list] is it possible to compile Orca on chroot environment ARM 64 toproduce ARM 64 bit compatible Orca?

Dear advanced users and developers,
            Does somebody of us know, if is it possible to compile Orca while working in ARM 64 bit chroot environment? I want to compile Orca to ARM 64bit target. But I donot know, if is it possible, or if I need cross compile on X86 or on X64 Linux distribution to produce ARM 64 bit compatible Orca.
I need to compile Orca 3.10.3.
I do not know, how to modify .configure Shell script or which command line options should I type to produce ARM 64 bit compatible Orca release. Or this old version can not be simply compile to ARM 64 target, since I would had to make many complex changes across its source code files?
Thank you very much for yours answers.