Re: [orca-list] New bu on TB 60 and Orca 3.30

Hi Alex.

It's clear now. Looking at Accerciser, here are the problems/brokenness:

1. The children of list boxes should be list items; what we have now
   is two labels and a link, and the push button. That makes no sense.
2. When I use the selection interface to see how many selected children
   there are, I'm told one. This is good (insofar as visually, one thing
   is highlighted) however:
3. When I use the selection interface to get the selected child, I get
   no object returned.

Based on the above, I'm wondering if something is causing the list item
to be pruned from the accessibility tree even though it's really there
in the GUI.

This most definitely needs to be fixed in Thunderbird. Sorry.
--joanie