Re: [orca-list] New bu on TB 60 and Orca 3.30

Le 14/11/2018 à 16:14, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Visually what happens when you arrow up and down in Thunderbird 60?

Nothing happened.

when you up and down arrow, what accessibility events do you get from
the list each time? Do you get one from the list box every time?

So, no events are emitted.

I don't want to copy your words :) but it looks like we'll take a look to this because you couldn't do anything if Orca doesn't receive events.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Alex.