Re: [orca-list] New bu on TB 60 and Orca 3.30

Le 12/11/2018 à 17:07, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
If the pop-up window is not web content, Orca is not controlling what
happens when you arrow. In which case, that sounds like an bug was
introduced in the popup window. Is there some way you or your colleagues
could verify that?

Visually, it's exactly the same window with the same keyboard tab order.

With Accerciser I see this event on Thunderbird 52 on Debian Jessie:
object:state-changed:focused(1, 0, 0)
        source: [list item | testMer 14 nov 2018 14:00 – 15:00 Détails… Report d’alarme pendant Désactiver]
        application: [application | Thunderbird]

And this event on Thunderbird 60:
object:state-changed:focused(1, 0, 0)
        source: [list box | ]
        application: [application | Thunderbird]

@Joanie: Could give us your input on that? With my little understanding of this, in the first case (52) the source of the event contains the title but in the other case, it doesn't. Does the source should contain the title to make it presented by Orca?

Let me know if I could help.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Alex.