[orca-list] New bu on TB 60 and Orca 3.30

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

Now I experience a bug with the lightning module.
1. Set a schedule and a reminder
2. When the reminder appears, a pop-up window appears
3. On 52, we accessed to the list of schedules in the reminder window, and could disable one line with tab key until "Disable" button
Now, the window is not accessible. Tab key works, but arrow keys no longer to browse in the schedules (the lines). The focus no longer sees the lines.

Regards,

--
Logo
 Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL