Re: [orca-list] Updating Orca, was: Re: What's the best stratigy for accomplishing these two basic tasks?

Hi Chris,

Perhaps you would like to try fall back plan using Firefox 52 ESR and see how it works.

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jonathonf/firefox-esr
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install firefox-esr

After installed, you can press Alt+F2, type firefox-esr and press enter.

If it works then you may create shortcut afterward.

From what I know, the newer version Firefox still has some accessibility issues but they're working on it.

Hope this helps

Edhoari Setiyoso