[orca-list] Updating Orca, was: Re: What's the best stratigy for accomplishing these two basic tasks?

So, given that I am using Ubuntu 18.04, where would I go to find what version of Orca I am running, and what would the exact commands be in terminal I'd need to do in order to get it updated? Note, I'm using Voxin, so if this would break Speech Dispatcher  causing it to revert back to ESpeak temporarily, then let me know. I've got a hearing loss, and ESpeak to me just! doesn't! work. I do have a braille display though if needed.

Chris.