Re: [orca-list] Skype on Linux

Alex,

I just test skype directly from web.skype.com and it just connect on first try. Btw, I have a few questions if you don't mind

  1. Using Firefox, I cannot make audio call. The button is disabled. How to enable it? I'm able to make audio call using google chrome but I'd rather use Firefox if possible.
  2. How to navigate chat history?

Answering your question

You don't need the extension, just try with web.skype.com. Indeed it takes 5-10 seconds to connect but I assume it's less than a windows VM, right?
Or do you mean the connection fails? What are the other problem?

The connections is frequently failed using extension. Not sure why.

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso