Re: [orca-list] What's the best stratigy for accomplishing these two basic tasks?

Yes, I assume we're talking about an older version of Orca. This was fixed a few versions ago. I'm still running Orca 3.18.2, and I'm also seeing this bug. I didn't see it when I was running a newer version of Orca, although I don't recall what that version was. I still need to get Orca updated on this machine.