Re: [orca-list] Nautilus slowness update #2 (was update #1)

Hi again Peter.

So the problem you describe below looks like yet another event flood,
but this one seems to be coming from Gtk+ rather than Nautilus. So I'll
add that to my to-do list. In the meantime I've made more changes in
Orca master designed to minimize the flood effects. In addition, I've
added messages to whereAmI and Say All (the latter being what numpad
plus does btw) to announce when Orca cannot find the current location. I
hope this makes things a bit better until I (or someone else) can look
into the Gtk+ bug.

As a related aside, if I'm in a huge tree table in Nautilus and press
Alt+Left or Alt+Right, nothing happens immediately including keyboard
navigation. This is without Orca running. So some of this is not an
accessibility thing. <insert shrug here>

--joanie