Re: [orca-list] Orca fail to read Ubiquity installer in try mode of Ubuntu 18.04

Cameron,

In the live session, the installer is configured to run as the root user. While running the live session, Orca doesn't have root permissions. You can get around this by pressing Alt+F2 and typing "sudo orca". After the second copy of Orca starts, you can run the installer.

Jeremy