Re: [orca-list] Nautilus slowness update #2 (was update #1)

Hello,

Dňa 25.04.2018 o 19:25 Joanmarie Diggs napísal(a):
Having read your subsequent clarification, I can confirm what you
describe. Turns out to be a Gtk+ issue. I filed it here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/issues/204.

I *believe* that given the above, and your tackling the unlabeled
comboboxes, the only thing left on your original list which I've not yet
addressed is what happens when you Alt Left/Right or press Escape after
a search. (I debugged these and in terms of the Nautilus code, it's the
same event flood.). Is that correct, or did I miss something?

Yes this is correct.

Thank you again for all the hard work.

Greetings

Peter