Re: [orca-list] Nautilus slowness update #2 (was update #1)

Hello,

Dňa 28.04.2018 o 14:33 Joanmarie Diggs napísal(a):
1. Does the change in the merge request fix the remainder of the
    non-flat-review tree table freezes?
Well, I believe so. Opening very large folders e.g. over 4000 entries is still noticeable, but I hope it might be same for non screen reader users. i.e. can you scroll the list right after opening a folder with a lot of contents inside (/usr/lib for a test)?
2. The merge request doesn't introduce the flat-review problem,
    correct?
Neither of these recent accessibility related tweaks to nautilus does introduce this. I can reproduce this where am I related freeze even with 3.28.1 stable version.
3. Are you using the latest Orca master? I fixed some flat-review
    performance issues over the past week or so.
Yes, I have pulled latest orca today after you have added described-by relations change and it's working the way I stated even with this change.

Greetings

Peter