Re: [orca-list] Nautilus slowness update #2 (was update #1)

Another update for you.
- A lot of buttons and radio buttons found when expanding Actions menu
is not keyboard accessible at all. Unfortunately using orca
Really? They all are accessible to me. Which ones in particular?

Having read your subsequent clarification, I can confirm what you
describe. Turns out to be a Gtk+ issue. I filed it here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/issues/204.

I *believe* that given the above, and your tackling the unlabeled
comboboxes, the only thing left on your original list which I've not yet
addressed is what happens when you Alt Left/Right or press Escape after
a search. (I debugged these and in terms of the Nautilus code, it's the
same event flood.). Is that correct, or did I miss something?

Thanks!
--joanie