Re: [orca-list] Help Or Advice Please.

With the latest Ubuntu and mate flavor experience of accessibility is like never before.

I guess you will find it very easy.

happy hacking.

Krishnakant.

On Friday 27 April 2018 03:36 AM, Vicki Manley via orca-list wrote:
Hi All,
Thank you everyone for your help and suggestions etc.
I am very aware it would be a lot of learning, however I like a challenge and I can now use my Iphone very
well even though at first I thought I wouldn’t be able to.
Best wishes,
Vicki.