Re: [orca-list] Nautilus slowness update #2 (was update #1)

Hello,

Dňa 25.04.2018 o 18:01 Joanmarie Diggs napísal(a):
Regarding your suggestion that would make
things rock, frames do visually change the appearance. There's
undoubtedly a way to do it without, but I'd have to take a look at the
code.

Yeah, I did it! Apparently I've figured it out.
https://gitlab.gnome.org/pvagner/nautilus/commit/0143423d3fcbb48560b6b610cc275616d7be6819
Do you think it's good enough for a merge request?

BTW, I might have found an issue with glade along the way. When exporting UI files it stores ATK accessible-role property as a translatable string while it should be an integer in that matter.
It looks as I might be the only one trying to use this feature in ages.
Anyway on my system this branch of nautilus works fine with orca including those labels.

Greetings

Peter