[orca-list] Orca 3.26 goes inconsistently goes blank on desktop panels and menus

Hello all,

My setup is orca 3.26 and Mate 1.18.0.

When I boot the thinkpad T470 I either get complete accessibility or nothing at all.

It has kind of become a gamble, just boot, enter password and keep fingers crossed.

The funny part is that on the boots where Orca goes blank on menus and desktop, all other applications work perfectly fine.

For example right now I am in the situation where Orca is not reading the desktop and top panel as well as the menu.

But I am perfectly able to use Thunderbird and one browser window is also open.

Terminal is also accessible so is the text editor.

Can some one explain how this could be?

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.