Re: [orca-list] Nautilus slowness update #2 (was update #1)

Another update:

- Those extra details are not accessible to orca. Displaying more than
the file name and file type is possible in the list view however it
looks as if list view display has not received this accessible event
cleanup and orca is more likelly to freeze for me when using nautilus in
the list view.
Not looked into yet. Will try to get to that tomorrow.

The details presentation turned out to be an Orca bug. I've fixed that
in master and the stable branch.

--joanie