Re: [orca-list] Free software contributions

Le 13/04/2018 à 20:04, Fernando Botelho a écrit :
Compiz Fusion, the magnification technology you guys use on Hypra, was originally given cursor tracking by an F123 supported developer.

Really great to know, thank you very much! Do you integrate the Compiz Hypra version on F123? The most advantage is the focus tracking capability.

Recent improvements to eSpeak-NG and also MBROLA ARM installation, and more.

What do you mean by that arm installation of mbrola? DO you help Debian to compile Mbrola on ARM?

Since so little is received in support,

I understand. I'm doing my best to contribute in QA on various project.

 I was not expecting the tone in
your message. We certainly wish we had been able to do more, and plan to do more moving forward, but with an attitude of partnership.

It's exactly what I'm expecting (smile) :). I just try to understand the situation, not to blame you. I'll post a message on this mailing list to explain what the community can do to help us to improve accessibility QA on various project.

Best regards,
Alex.