Re: [orca-list] Free software contributions

Hey Alex,

Compiz Fusion, the magnification technology you guys use on Hypra, was originally given cursor tracking by an F123 supported developer.

Various issues on GTK Toolkit were fixed with our help as well. You can search on the archive of this list.

You will also find us on a press release from the Gnome Foundation, and in other places.

Recent improvements to eSpeak-NG and also MBROLA ARM installation, and more.

Since so little is received in support, I was not expecting the tone in your message. We certainly wish we had been able to do more, and plan to do more moving forward, but with an attitude of partnership.

Fernando