Re: [orca-list] Free software contributions

Le 13/04/2018 à 16:16, Fernando Botelho a écrit :
Just FYI: F123 is still contributing to accessibility work, as it has for the last 10 years or so.

Our most recent work has to do with the usability of the Raspberry Pi and Fenrir, for example:

https://public.F123.org/guide.html

Thank you Fernando for sharing this with us.

I'm so sorry but I don't understand what is the upstream contributions of F123 on Mate, LibreOffice, Firefox, Thunderbird, screen magnifier, PulseAudio or other big software? They are the mostly used software in France on GNU/Linux for visual-impaired and elderly people. Is it different in your country?

Best regards.
Alex.