Re: [orca-list] emulating mouse stopped working probably after Gnome upgrade

Howdy,
Awsome :), thanks a lot!
cheers chrys
Am 24.10.2017 um 17:58 schrieb Mike Gorse:
On Mon, 23 Oct 2017, Mike Gorse wrote:

Unless I missed something, all of the removed API is internal to AT-SPI, and there was no reason to expose it in the first place. However, you were right that the issue is related to meson--the meson.build file doesn't configure AT-SPI to use X11, regardless of whether X11 is found. I'm working on a fix.

Commit 707058 in at-spi2-core should resolve this. I plan on making a 2.26 release next week.

-Mike