Re: [orca-list] emulating mouse stopped working probably after Gnome upgrade

Howdy,

i did some investigation. downgrading at-spi to an 3.24.x version fixes the problem for me. so i assume it breaks while 3.26 development.

i see two strange things:
1. if i take look in folder "/run/user/1000/" i see a lot of "at-spi2-RandomString" folders ( this is confirmed by other users in Arch systems)
2. i found a (for me) strange commit in at-spi2-core
GIT hash id:
0cce560e437e39daf04e0dd60b38f6c313c7112a
gitweb link:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/at-spi2-core/commit/?id=0cce560e437e39daf04e0dd60b38f6c313c7112a
it replaces the way how an bus is gotten.  A function call to
get_accessibility_bus_address_x11 ()
was replaced by
g_getenv ("AT_SPI_BUS_ADDRESS")
for me the environ variable "AT_SPI_BUS_ADDRESS" is not defined on my system (This is also confirmed by other Archlinux users). Not sure if that is related to but it looks like to me. I m not that deep in at-spi source code to understand what it exactly does. sorry its a bit technical and maybe the wrong list (sorry), but i m not a subscriber in atk list. maybe someone would forward it?

cheers chrys