Re: [orca-list] emulating mouse stopped working probably after Gnome upgrade

Le 19/10/2017 à 13:20, Peter Vágner a écrit :
Hello,

It does not replace the way how the buss address is retrieved. It adds an ability to specify that address inside an environment variable presumably in order to allow running to withouth X compatibility under wayland in the future. I don't think this commit is responsible.
Yes call to the function is removed but it's added back two lines below.

I've tested on a Debian Sid machine. I can confirm the issue. The issue is not the emulated click but the function "Routes the pointer to the current item". Sometimes I can see that the mouse moves, sometimes not. This issue doesn't appear on Orca 3.24 and at-spi 2.14.0 on Debian 8.9 "Jessie".

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager