Re: [orca-list] emulating mouse stopped working probably after Gnome upgrade

Le 11/10/2017 à 10:23, Peter Vágner a écrit :
Hello,

I apologize for incorrect report two days ago. Perhaps I haven't restarted my login session after upgrading gnome or something similar. Now I can definatelly see this in action and at-spi mouse related functionality is now not working as expected even when running on X.org .
Is this a bug or a security measure?
P.S. Awesome the wifi settings is the only not accessible part of the new Gnome settings UI. I was expecting more brokennes in this regard.

Could you check if you reproduce the same issue with the Mate desktop ?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager