Re: [orca-list] emulating mouse stopped working probably after Gnome upgrade

Hi Peter,

On Thu, 19 Oct 2017, Peter Vágner wrote:

Okay I have tested reverting this commit just in case and I am 100% sure this commit is not responsible for
the regression.

It shouldn't have any effect if the environment variable is unset.

I would say this is all because Archlinux package has been build using meson. And when comparing meson build
with classic autoconf / automake build I can see in the meson build configuration some API which has perhaps
believed to be
private is removed.

Unless I missed something, all of the removed API is internal to AT-SPI, and there was no reason to expose it in the first place. However, you were right that the issue is related to meson--the meson.build file doesn't configure AT-SPI to use X11, regardless of whether X11 is found. I'm working on a fix.

Thanks for tracking it down.

-Mike