Re: [orca-list] emulating mouse stopped working probably after Gnome upgrade

Howdy,
Not sure, i cannot see an fallback if the environment  does not exist (in my case). Maybe then nothing
happens at all. But i did not take a look into the old get_accessibility_bus_address_x11  function body to
see if that gets the bus in an other way.
Like  Alex already told, it can realy easy tested by reverting the commit.
If that ia not the bad guy, the good thing there are not that many commits to try out lol.

But i m not able to try it out, since its my girlfrinds birthday. Maybe i find time tomorrow (if noone else
find time until that).

Cheers Chrys